- TEXAS GRILLS smoking wood is USDA (Unitded States Department of Agriculture) certified for export to Thailand. This certification is a must when you are buying wood. It means we are USDA certified bug and parasite free and we can safely import smoking wood into Thailand. We have dialed in our kiln drying process to perfection which allows the wood to light easily, burn clean and hot. When you open a box of our wood you can smell the freshness, which means our wood will enhance the flavor of your food. Our wood is legally imported and approved by the Thailand Department of Agriculture and Thailand customs department.
100% HICKORY WOOD (IMPORTED FROM USA)
If you want real BBQ you need to start with the correct wood. Our wood comes from the United States and we offer it at a fraction of the cost of other imported wood and similar cost to Thai smoking wood. The smoke flavor of Hickory is the choice of BBQ champions.
Hickory Wood splits are the ideal fuel to infuse food with savory smoke flavor. Simply place wood splits in your smoker box or directly on grates and pair with darker proteins for optimum results. Wood splits have a long burn life, which makes them great for long cooks. Includes approximately 9KG of 100% USA imported hickory
- Kiln dried wood is easy to light.
- It burns hotter and gives off 35% more heat.
- It burns brighter.
- It is bug, parasite and mold free.
- Kiln dried wood is much lighter making it easier to haul.
- Kiln dried wood is consistent all year long.
- No Bugs or Parasites
- Kiln dried wood is bug and parasite free. During the kiln drying process the bugs and parasites are eliminated. This keeps you from bringing insects into your home such as termites and ants. Naturally seasoned wood can have both of these pests inside of it.
- Kiln dried wood is also mold free.