- TEXAS GRILLS smoking wood is USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) certified for export to Thailand. This certification is a must when you are buying wood. It means we are USDA certified bug and parasite free and we can safely import smoking wood into Thailand. We have dialed in our kiln drying process to perfection which allows the wood to light easily, burn clean and hot. When you open a box of our wood you can smell the freshness, which means our wood will enhance the flavor of your food. Our wood is legally imported and approved by the Thailand Department of Agriculture and Thailand customs department.
100% OAK WOOD (IMPORTED FROM USA)
This wood creates a sweet, yet strong flavor, the smoke can be pungent, but it adds a nice, strong flavor to just about all meat cuts, but it’s especially popular with pork and beef.
If you want real BBQ you need to start with the correct wood. Our wood comes from the United States and we offer it at a fraction of the cost of other imported wood and similar cost to Thai smoking wood. The smoke flavor of HICKORY is the choice of BBQ champions.
HICKORY Wood chunks are the ideal fuel to infuse food with savory smoke flavor. Wood chunks have a long burn life, which makes them great for long cooks. Includes approximately 5KG of 100% USA imported HICKORY WOOD
- Kiln dried wood is easy to light.
- It burns hotter and gives off 35% more heat.
- It burns brighter.
- It is bug, parasite and mold free.
- Kiln dried wood is much lighter making it easier to haul.
- Kiln dried wood is consistent all year long.
- No Bugs or Parasites
- Kiln dried wood is bug and parasite free. During the kiln drying process the bugs and parasites are eliminated. This keeps you from bringing insects into your home such as termites and ants. Naturally seasoned wood can have both of these pests inside of it.
- Kiln dried wood is also mold free.